- Full Training Provided
- Management Development Programme
- Bonus Driven Environment
We are growing quickly and creating opportunities for our team of recruiters. The organisation has over 80 people and has grow 30% over the last 12 months. We are planning to grow by a further 30% over the next 12 months, creating several leadership opportunities for our team.
The office is based in a modern office which has recently been renovated to facilitate the new functionality required for the future of the Recruitment sector.
You will join a team of recruitment consultants who live by our value of “Stronger Together” and welcomes new people into their active social scene. We are getting back to regular social activities and we have international travel as part of our incentives.
We provide our new recruitment consultants with an extensive 2-year training programme, which is led by dedicated Learning and Development Executives. You will also receive training from Senior Managers who have been successful in the industry for decades.
We also have a management development programme to facilitate the development of our company. The organisation also provides uncapped earning potential.
There is a defined career path and many of our recruitment consultants have gone onto become, Managers, Trainers and Equity Partners.
- Participate in our 2-year training programme
- Learn and understand the full-cycle of recruitment including candidate and client engagement
- Meet candidates and clients
- Build a network of candidates and clients
- Become and expert and renowned specialist within your sector
- Build your profile and social media skills
- Develop strong phone and face to face interview skills
- Recruitment Experience an advantage
- Motivated for successful career with people
- Experience in all industries considered including Finance, Banking, Retail, Travel, Law, Insurance, Sales, Client Services
- Degree Qualified
Year 1: €35,000 in year 1. The basic salary is 22,000 – 26,000 (depending on experience). There are 2 salary reviews in your first year.
Year 2: Year 2 €45,000 with a significantly improved basic salary