Operations Risk Officer
- Highly Successful financial firm
- Great salary
- Personal development/career progression opportunities
This authoritative and career generating role with one of Malta’s deeply-rooted financial firms is crucial in the continuous stability and growth of the company.
As an Operations Risk Officer, you will partner with a highly professional and efficient team in the Legal and Compliance department where your central focus is to work closely with the internal auditor and invited to Risk Committees.
As the Operations Risk Officer, you will have to provide guidance to report directly to the Chief Compliance Officer and continuously assess, monitor and recommend all areas within the Institution.
- Analyzing risk and reporting to the Risk Committee.
- Identify risk that could impact operations, delivery, customer, internal policies and procedures.
- Working closely with the auditing department.
- Maintain accurate risk registers and make sure that any critical issues are handled in a timely manner.
Skills / Experience:
- Degree in Managing Operational Risk or a similar diploma.
- Previous experience in risk and controls.
- Degree in law will be considered as an asset.
Salary / Remuneration:
For more information contact Athina Lampiri confidentially on +356 2034 1703 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accelerate Recruitment recruits for professionals on the island of Malta, focusing on Finance, Accountancy, Compliance, and Legal. For more information see www.accelerate.com.mt