Maritime Lawyer for a prestigious law firm
- Leading local law firm with mainly international clients
- Excellent career progression and personal development opportunities
- Flexible hours
A leading multi-disciplinary law firm, based in sunny Malta, is now looking for a Maritime Lawyer to join their team of lawyers within the company’s Shipping department. The firm is offering bespoke legal services, across all practice areas, to primarily international clients. This is an excellent opportunity to join a great team of lawyers and progress in your career.
In this Maritime Lawyer role, you will be responsible for all aspects of ship sale and purchase, and ship registration under the Malta flag. You will draft all legal documents in relation to financing and mortgaging Malta-flagged ships. This will allow you to add some solid experience to your resume and will have the opportunity to become part of the few prime law firms on the island.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting the team concerned with the day-to-day handling of the caseload, liaising with clients;
- Researching and drafting of legal documents;
- Individual client handling.
- Degree in Maritime Law;
- Previous work experience;
- Previous practical experience in the maritime sector will be considered an asset.
Negotiable salary + Benefits
For more information contact Ralitsa Bogdanova confidentially on +356 2034 1704 or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting within the legal and compliance field. If you wish to discuss this or other Legal and Compliance opportunities, please feel free to contact me.