Lawyer (Prime law firm)
- One of the best law firms in Malta
- Excellent career progression prospects
- Flexible hours on offer
A prime law firm – amongst the best firms in Malta – is now looking for a highly motivated lawyer to join their Shipping Registration & Ship Finance departments. This is a multi-disciplinary firm that provides tailored legal services across all practice areas, having a mainly international clientele. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a highly efficient environment and add some solid experience to your resume.
As a Lawyer in the Shipping Department, your responsibilities will include ship sales and purchase as well as ship registration under the Malta flag. Also, you will be responsible for drafting all legal documents in relation to financing and mortgaging of Malta-flagged ships. This offers you the prospect of an excellent progression on both a personal and professional level.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting the team concerned with the day-to-day handling of the caseload, liaising with clients.
- Researching and drafting of legal documents.
- Individual client handling.
- Masters in Maritime law.
- Previous practical experience in the maritime sector will be considered an asset.
Up to 32,000 EUR + Benefits
For more information contact Ralitsa Bogdanova confidentially on +356 2034 1704 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting within the legal and compliance field. If you wish to discuss this or other Legal and Compliance opportunities, please feel free to contact me.