- Well established company
- Career progression opportunity
- Very good benefits package
This opportunity is ideal for a Junior Accountant to join a stable payments provider organization based in Malta. The organization has a network of offices in the UK and in Malta. This Malta office is growing and will allow you to develop your skills and to have a significant impact on the finance team.
As a Junior Accountant, you will report to the Head of Finance and you will collaborate with other 5 Finance experts within the Finance department. In addition, you will assist in all aspects of the Finance procedures while being a part of a friendly team. The company will support you by providing a good benefits package.
- Assist in Posting Current and Merchant Settlement bank accounts
- Handle daily Merchant payments reconciliations and Scheme reconciliations
- Handle day-to-day emails with instructions for adjustments
- Download Merchant information for Merchant liability calculation
- Assist the finance department in other day-to-day duties as may be required.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience in a similar role will be considered an asset
- Experience in card acquiring or payments processing will be considered an asset
- Ability to work independently with good organization, time management and planning skills
- Team player mentality able to think outside of the box and to take responsibility
- Health insurance
- Annual performance bonus
- Team events
For more information contact Ioanna Katsantoni confidentially on +35620341706 or email your CV email@example.com.