Investor Relations Officer
- Well-known and successful financial services organisation
- Career progression and personal growth opportunities
- Substantial benefits package
This deeply rooted and leading independent corporate, trust and fund services organisation who have been successful in the market over the last decade is seeking a talented Investor Relations Officer to join their rapidly expanding Malta office.
Whit the role of Investor Relations Officer you will be responsible for the day-to-day processing and review of investor trades and processing investor requests in accordance with the fund’s constitutional documents. The team of investor services administrators is overseen by the Assistant Manager and Head of Operations.
- Completing AML checks on shareholder accounts
- Processing subscription/redemption order requests
- Maintaining the Shareholder Registers of the various funds under administration
- Providing periodic reporting of shareholder trading activity to Fund Managers
Skills / Experience:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a fund administration and/or an AML role.
- A diploma in Compliance and/or AML would be considered as an asset
Salary / Remuneration: €18.000-€25.000 DOE
- Ongoing internal training
- Performance Bonus
- Salary review
- Health Insurance
- Professional career path
For more information contact Francesca Pasetto on +356 20341610 or email your CV email@example.com