Title: Head of Marketing (Polish Market)
- Leading International Sportsbook and iGaming company
- Unique opportunity to lead a new market
- Great Salary package
Unique opportunity for an experienced leader willing to join a fast-growing International Sportsbook igaming organization.
The Head of Marketing will be a key function in the Management team and will be responsible to drive product verticals from a strategic, operational and commercial level.
Objective of the role is to ensure that Group on the Polish Market is meeting or exceeding budgeted volumes of new customers, and develops the Brand Health for the portfolio of brands.
With this role you will be responsible for coordinating and optimising the 360 marketing plan for the market with adaption of Social Media, Content, Affiliate, Sportsbook strategies and other channels for the market.
Hot off the press and in line with the organisation continued focus to leverage central Eu market knowledge. This is a huge opportunity with ultimate responsibility for the performance of our Polish business.
- Lead the Polish and Eastern Countries Sportsbook and Casino market
- Set up Company KPI’s and targets
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy including TV, online, PR, affiliation, ambassadors, events and social media
- Supervise acquisition and retention operations
- Ensure operations are compliant with relevant regulations
- Collaborate together with the affiliate team, technical team and product owners
Skills / Experience:
- Polish & English speaker
- Strong, documented leadership skills
- Experience managing in complex organizational structures
- Strong marketeer and brand builder, with strong knowledge of Polish Sportsbook market
Salary / Remuneration: €80.000-€90.000 DOE
For more information contact Francesca Pasetto on +356 20341610 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting for Legal and Compliance, if you wish to discuss this or other Legal and Compliance opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
Accelerate Recruitment recruits for professionals on the island of Malta, focusing on Finance, Accountancy, Compliance and Legal. For more information: www.accelerate.com.mt