Head of Compliance
- Malta-based position with an international scope for an iGaming company
- Opportunity for career progression & professional growth
- Friendly, dynamic and highly productive environment
This Head of Compliance role is with an iGaming company within the regulated market. The organisation is deeply rooted in Malta and has gained the industry’s respect on the island. The company is growing fast and has built a strong brand name for itself for only several years.
The company aims to expand more which does not only offer the successful candidate an opportunity for a career progression, but also the scope to promote your leadership skills in a highly important role which will have a massive impact on the continuous growth of the company.
In this Head of Compliance role, you will manage a small structured team of Compliance Officers . Your role is vital as you will be focused on ensuring a high level of compliance and operational risk control in accordance with the regulatory standards and policies. The role offers you the opportunity to grow professionally, to gain considerable insight in different jurisdictions and specialization as well as to be competitive on the market, having a broad spectrum of skills.
- Research and remain in alignment with developments in multi-national regulatory online gambling regimes
- Ensure mitigation of potential risk and / or compliance with local laws and regulations
- Develop and promote compliant responsible gambling practices across the business
- Obtain and maintain gaming licenses in a number of countries
- Assist with changes to the corporate structure and other corporate matters and affairs
- Monitoring KPIs within the compliance team
- University degree in Law
- 4-5 years experience in Compliance/AML/Regulatory Risk and relative fields.
- 4 years leadership experience
Salary / Remuneration:
Competitive Salary + Considerable Benefits package
Benefits / Remuneration:
- Fitness allowance
- Fresh fruit
- Free breakfast
- Private Health insurance
- Access to local events
- Relocation package