- Highly successful Payments Company in Malta
- Career progression opportunities
- Flexible working hours
Amazing role of Fraud Analyst within one of Malta’s rapidly expanding payment service providers. As a Fraud Analyst, this is a great opportunity to get your own career underway and be part of the Fraud and chargebacks team of the company.
As a Fraud Analyst, you will have to report to the Monitoring Manager and be responsible for reviewing portfolios, alerts, minimizing chargebacks losses and mitigate fraud risks.
- Merchant suspicious behavior.
- Mitigate fraud risks.
- Reviewing Fraud and Chargeback levels on a weekly and monthly basis as per card scheme regulations.
- Identify fraud and prevent any fraudulent activities.
Skills / Experience:
- Fraud investigation experience
- Clear understanding of card rules and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of MO, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Salary / Remuneration:
- Health Insurance
- Performance bonus
- Salary review every year
For more information contact Athina Lampiri confidentially on +356 2034 1703 or email your CV to email@example.com
Accelerate Recruitment recruits for professionals on the island of Malta, focusing on Finance, Accountancy, Compliance, and Legal. For more information see www.accelerate.com.mt