- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Multinational Company
- Opportunity to lead
This Financial Controller opportunity is with a well-established multinational organization specialized in financial services. The company is financially stable and fortunate to be in a period of growth, which is creating career opportunities for its team. The company has offices across Europe with a substantial Malta office, which provides investment solutions to a European client base.
You will lead the finance team, which consists of 5 people motivated and ready to drive the business forward. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will ensure the effective operation of the department. If you are an independent person experienced in the Finance Industry willing to run projects and lead a team this role is ideal for you.
- Compile budgets and forecasts
- Prepare financial statements, annual reports and management accounts
- Be responsible for internal control procedures and various related tax returns
- Liaise with external auditors and advisors
- 5 + years’ experience in Financial Services
- Fully qualified Accountant
- Managerial skills
- 37,5 working hours per week
- Health Insurance
- Mobile phone
For more information contact Ioanna Katsantoni confidentially on +35620341706 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org