- Competitive salary
- Great package of benefits
- Group of companies
This opportunity is ideal for an experienced Finance Manager who will join a successful group of companies specialized in gaming. The organization provides services in many different sectors and has a global network of offices and clients. One of Malta’s offices, which provides financial and legal services to the group of companies, is looking for a Finance Manager to handle the responsibilities of the Finance department.
As a Finance Manager, you will participate in all aspects of finance procedures you will ensure that all practices will be followed accordingly and you will provide support to the Director. If you are an independent and passionate person willing to work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment this role is ideal for you.
- Preparation of weekly cash movement reports and submission of returns
- Responsible for month-end accounting procedures and reconciliations of financial data flows
- Liaise with external organizations and authorities
- Perform general accounting functions and activities including but not limited to the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Support the Director with the day-to-day, monthly and year-end operations of the finance department.
- Bachelor or Master of Accountancy, ACCA or ACA qualification
- 2+ years’ experience (preferably within the gaming industry or big 4)
- Knowledge of Navision will be considered an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, integrity and professional ethics
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and under pressure
- Excellent oral and written skills in Maltese & English
- Health Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Gym allowance
- Free lunches
- Friday drinks and team events
For more information contact Ioanna Katsantoni confidentially on +35620341706 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.