Title: Finance Executive
- International global Insurance Organisation
- Career progression opportunity
- ACCA sponsorship
This is a unique opportunity for a junior Finance Executive professional to join a leading group of companies specialised in Insurance Services based in Europe, America, Asia, Southern Africa, and Australia. In this Finance Executive role, you will join the Malta-based office.
As a Finance Executive, you will report to the Finance Manager and you will collaborate with other 4 Finance experts within the Finance department. In addition, you will assist in all aspects of the Finance procedures while being a part of a young and dynamic team.
- Complete bank reconciliations for 3 companies
- Upload payments on banking platform for 3 companies on a weekly basis
- Prepare accounts and allocate customer receipts and supplier payments
- Contribute to intercompany trading and recharges
- Liaise with external auditors
- Prepare new management accounts and VAT returns
- Perform the ad-hoc tasks requested
- 2 years’ experience in a relevant role within an Insurance company
- ACCA qualification (at least F1 to F3)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in English
- Full ACCA sponsorship
- 3 days of study leave per exam
- Health insurance (after 6-months’ probation)
- Life Insurance after 3 years
- Performance bonus every 6 months
- Young and dynamic environment
For more information contact Ioanna Katsantoni confidentially on +35620341706 or email your CV email@example.com.