Corporate Administrator for a Well-Established Fund Management Company
- Large, established company
- International team environment
- Excellent career progression opportunities
This well-established, deep-rooted Fund Management Company, based in sunny Malta, is now looking for a corporate administrator to add value to their company. The team is growing, as the company is expanding, which offers excellent opportunities for career progression to the successful candidate. If you have 3 years of experience in a similar role, especially on Maltese registered companies, and you are looking for the next step in your career, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
In this Corporate Administrator role, you will execute all aspects of company and trust administration and will be the point of contact to clients in order to assist them regarding matters that arise on a daily basis. You will report to the manager and the Director of the company as well. This is a great opportunity to add solid experience on your resume which will be beneficial for you moving forward in your career.
- Prepare documents related to transactions, including minutes and resolutions.
- Prepare payment instructions.
- Manage the company and trust records, which includes due diligence.
- Prepare for and attend board meetings.
- 3 years of previous relevant experience;
- Diploma, or Degree, in Banking and Financial Services;
- Proficiency in the use of IT.
Negotiable salary + Benefits
For more information contact Ralitsa Bogdanova confidentially on +356 2034 1704 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting within the legal and compliance field. If you wish to discuss this or other Legal and Compliance opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: https://accelerate.com.mt/jobs/