Chief Financial Officer
- Group of companies
- Competitive salary
- Remote work
This is a great opportunity for a Chief Financial Officer to join a well-established group of companies. The company has offices across Europe and the one in Malta is growing and is giving good opportunity for individuals to develop professionally.
As a Chief Financial Officer, you will manage a team of 6 people. You will have the chance to lead the finance team and you will be responsible for every part of the Finance procedures held in the organization. With this role, you will join a flexible and friendly environment, being part of an excellent Finance team. Currently, the organization is growing and is giving good opportunity for individuals to develop professionally.
If you are an independent person experienced in the Finance Industry willing to run its own projects and lead a team this role is ideal for you.
- Provide leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgets
- Provide advice on long-term business and financial planning
- Oversee financial statements, annual reports and management accounts
- Be responsible for internal control procedures and various related tax returns
- Liaise with external auditors and advisors
- 5 + years’ experience in a relevant role
- Fully qualified Accountant
- Excellent managerial and interpersonal skills
- Option of remote working
- Health insurance
- Performance bonus
- Mobile phone
For more information contact Ioanna Katsantoni confidentially on +35620341706 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.